Traveling Luck for Sakai Villages, Perak, Malaysia
Where is Sakai Villages?What's around Sakai Villages?
Wikipedia near Sakai Villages
Where to stay near Sakai Villages
The timezone in Sakai Villages is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.2333°, Longitude. 101.0667°
Satellite map around Sakai Villages
Loading map of Sakai Villages and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sakai Villages, in Perak, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sakai Villages (0km)
- Kampong Changkat Pinggan (0km)
- Kampong Pulau Penebok (0km)
- Kampong Bukit Pekan (4.8km)
- Kampong Baharu Lombong Teronoh (7.6km)
- Kampong Timah (10.8km)
- Kampong Sungai Lesong (13.7km)
- Kampong Balun Bidai (14.1km)
- Kampong Mendeling (14.5km)
- Kampong Ayer Hitam Labu (14.5km)
- Kampong Lesong (15.3km)
- Tanjung Tualang (17km)
- Sungai Durian (17.3km)
- Sungai Keruh (17.4km)
- Kampong Ayer Hitam (18.3km)
- Mambang Di Awan (18.4km)
- Memban Di Awan (18.4km)
- Kampong Baharu (18.4km)
- Air Kuning (19.9km)
- Kampong Jawa (19.9km)
- Kampung Semambu (20.5km)
- Temoh (20.5km)
- Belukar Sireh Hutan (20.5km)
- Kampong Chenderong Balai (20.7km)
- Kampong Chankat Budiman (21.5km)
- Kampar (21.8km)
- Kampong Kuala Kinta (21.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- road junction;
- a place where two or more roads join.
- Simpang Lima (21.8km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Kampar Estate (9.6km)
- beach ridge;
- a ridge of sand just inland and parallel to the beach, usually in series.
- Permatang Lubok Chondong (19.9km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Kuala Chenderiang (4.8km)
Airports close to Sakai Villages
Sultan azlan shah(IPH), Ipoh, Malaysia (68.3km)
Penang international(PEN), Penang, Malaysia (268.5km)