Traveling Luck for Sungai Semak, Perak, Malaysia
Where is Sungai Semak?What's around Sungai Semak?
Wikipedia near Sungai Semak
Where to stay near Sungai Semak
The timezone in Sungai Semak is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 4.6833°, Longitude. 101.1833°
Satellite map around Sungai Semak
Loading map of Sungai Semak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sungai Semak, in Perak, Malaysia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sungai Senoi-oi (0km)
- Sungai Semak (0km)
- Sungai Kinding (3.4km)
- Sungai Beringin (3.4km)
- Sungai Lam (6.8km)
- Sungai Beroyang (6.8km)
- Sungai Choh (10.7km)
- Sungai Gajah (10.7km)
- Sungai Bulat (10.7km)
- Sungai Yangooi (12.2km)
- Sungai Jarum Mas (13.6km)
- Sungai Termin (15.2km)
- Sungai Perah (15.2km)
- Sungai Chemor (16.9km)
- Sungai Chepor (17.3km)
- Sungai Kuang (18.2km)
- Sungai Changot (18.2km)
- Sungai Perlu (19.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Sungai Semak
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Ulu Kinta (7.6km)
Airports close to Sungai Semak
Sultan azlan shah(IPH), Ipoh, Malaysia (29.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sungai Semak
Butterworth, Butterworth, Malaysia (224.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.