Traveling Luck for Telok Kangor, Perak, Malaysia
Where is Telok Kangor?What's around Telok Kangor?
Wikipedia near Telok Kangor
Where to stay near Telok Kangor
The timezone in Telok Kangor is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. 4.5333°, Longitude. 101.1500°
Satellite map around Telok Kangor
Loading map of Telok Kangor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Telok Kangor, in Perak, Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Telok Kangor (0km)
- Simpang Pulai (3.4km)
- Keramat Pulai (4.8km)
- Kampong Kepayang (4.8km)
- Kampong Kurnia (4.8km)
- New Kopisan (6.8km)
- Gunong Rapat New Village (7.6km)
- Simpang Sindu (7.6km)
- Kampong Kurnia (7.6km)
- Kampong Sengat (7.6km)
- Kampong Pengkalan (9.6km)
- Kampong Tualang Tujoh (9.6km)
- Kampong Paya Rengas (9.6km)
- Kampong Lalang (10.2km)
- Kampong Baharu Ampang (10.7km)
- Gopeng (14km)
- Kampong Pinji (14km)
- Kampong Changkat Larang (14km)
- Kampong Meranti Lapan (14km)
- Kampong Sungai Rapat (14.4km)
- Sakai Village (15.2km)
- Klida Lawan (16.9km)
- Kampong Kepayang (16.9km)
- Kampong Kuala Punti (17km)
- Kampong Peng Pegoh (17km)
- Tambun (17.3km)
- Kampung Pulai (17.3km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
Accommodation around Telok Kangor
- a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
- Tambun Malay Reservation (14km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Daerah Kinta (12.2km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Ipoh (17km)
Airports close to Telok Kangor
Sultan azlan shah(IPH), Ipoh, Malaysia (13.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Telok Kangor
Butterworth, Butterworth, Malaysia (242.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.