Traveling Luck for Parit Five Timor, Malaysia (general), Malaysia
Where is Parit Five Timor?What's around Parit Five Timor?
Wikipedia near Parit Five Timor
Where to stay near Parit Five Timor
The timezone in Parit Five Timor is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 18:25. It's light
Latitude. 3.7000°, Longitude. 101.0167°
Satellite map around Parit Five Timor
Loading map of Parit Five Timor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Parit Five Timor, in Malaysia (general), Malaysia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kampong Permatang (6.9km)
- Kampong Panchang Bedena (6.9km)
- Kampong Parit Ten (7.7km)
- Kampong Sungai Che Lias (7.7km)
- Kampong Tebok Pulai (9.7km)
- Sungai Besar (9.7km)
- Kampung Sungai Burung (13.8km)
- Lubok Pusing (14.2km)
- Kampong Parit Thirteen (14.2km)
- Kampong Sungai Gatal (14.2km)
- Kampong To' Khalifah (14.6km)
- Sobak Bernam (15.4km)
- Kampung Simpang Lima (15.4km)
- Kampung Sungai Panjang (15.4km)
- Kampong Batu Thirty-seven (15.4km)
- Kampong Batu Thirty-nine (17.2km)
- Bagan Terap (17.2km)
- Kampong Lubok Pusing (17.2km)
- Kampong Jerang Belanga (17.2km)
- Kampong Batu Thirty-eight (17.2km)
- Bagan Sungai Burong (17.2km)
- a small artificial watercourse dug for draining or irrigating the land.
- Parit Five Timor (0km)
- Parit Four Barat (0km)
- Parit Six Timor (0km)
- Parit Five Barat (3.4km)
- Parit Seven Timor (3.4km)
- Parit Two Timor (3.4km)
- Parit Three Barat (3.4km)
- Parit Four Timor (3.4km)
- Parit Three Timor (3.4km)
- Parit Eight Timor (4.9km)
- Parit Two Barat (4.9km)
- Parit One Timor (4.9km)
- Parit One Barat (7.7km)
- Parit Alor Sabak (15.4km)
- Parit Lima Belas (15.4km)
- Tali Ayer Lima Belas (15.4km)
- Tali Ayer Fourteen (17.2km)
- Parit Serong (17.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Telok Bendang (14.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Pulau Gandasuli (17.2km)
- stream bend;
- a conspicuously curved or bent segment of a stream.
- Tanjong Kepayang (17.2km)
Airports close to Parit Five Timor
Sultan azlan shah(IPH), Ipoh, Malaysia (178.1km)
Kuala lumpur international(KUL), Kuala lumpur, Malaysia (245.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Parit Five Timor
Kuala lumpur, Simpang, Malaysia (187.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.