Traveling Luck for Sungai Belimbing, Kelantan, Malaysia
Where is Sungai Belimbing?What's around Sungai Belimbing?
Wikipedia near Sungai Belimbing
Where to stay near Sungai Belimbing
The timezone in Sungai Belimbing is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 17:53. It's light
Latitude. 5.4667°, Longitude. 102.2000°
Satellite map around Sungai Belimbing
Loading map of Sungai Belimbing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sungai Belimbing, in Kelantan, Malaysia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sungai Channing (0km)
- Sungai Belimbing (0km)
- Sungai Buchau (3.3km)
- Sungai Merhau (3.3km)
- Sungai Juha (3.3km)
- Sungai Pahi (3.3km)
- Sungai Ba (3.3km)
- Sungai Tebong (3.3km)
- Sungai Rimau (4.7km)
- Sungai Lerek (4.7km)
- Sungai Jabor (4.7km)
- Sungai Gandi (4.7km)
- Sungai Cheneh (6.7km)
- Sungai Tayong (6.7km)
- Sungai Gam (6.7km)
- Sungai Tandak (6.7km)
- Sungai Sedulek (6.7km)
- Sungai Puteh (7.5km)
- Sungai Puteri (7.5km)
- Sungai Badak (7.5km)
- Sungai Ipoh (7.5km)
- Sungai Seladang (7.5km)
- Sungai Cheneh (7.5km)
- Sungai Tinjong (9.4km)
- Sungai Batuan (9.4km)
- Sungai Gunong (9.4km)
- Sungai Tualang (10km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Pahi (3.3km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Lubok Perahu (3.3km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Jeram Berhala (7.5km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Kuala Pahi (3.3km)
Airports close to Sungai Belimbing
Sultan ismail petra(KBR), Kota bahru, Malaysia (140.5km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (182.1km)
Narathiwat(NAW), Narathiwat, Thailand (227.9km)