Traveling Luck for Kampong Belanga, Kelantan, Malaysia
Where is Kampong Belanga?What's around Kampong Belanga?
Wikipedia near Kampong Belanga
Where to stay near Kampong Belanga
The timezone in Kampong Belanga is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. 5.4667°, Longitude. 102.2500°
Satellite map around Kampong Belanga
Loading map of Kampong Belanga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kampong Belanga, in Kelantan, Malaysia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sungai Belanga (3.3km)
- Sungai Jelutar (3.3km)
- Sungai Gam (3.3km)
- Sungai Tayong (3.3km)
- Sungai Puteri (4.7km)
- Sungai Pas (4.7km)
- Sungai Temalir (4.7km)
- Sungai Pahi (6.7km)
- Sungai Ba (6.7km)
- Sungai Tebong (6.7km)
- Sungai Mukir (7.5km)
- Sungai Ketubor (7.5km)
- Sungai Gunong (7.5km)
- Sungai Gandi (7.5km)
- Sungai Pera'il (9.4km)
- Sungai Ruit (9.4km)
- Sungai Belimbing (10km)
- Sungai Channing (10km)
- Sungai Keruing (10km)
- Sungai Lata Tunggil (10km)
- Sungai Kasau (10.6km)
- Sungai Peria (10.6km)
- Sungai Merhau (10.6km)
- Sungai Buchau (10.6km)
- Sungai Chenderong Dalam (12km)
- Sungai Tagor (12km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Lubok Perahu (10.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Pahi (6.7km)
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Telok Tok Bidan (9.4km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Lata Ketubor (7.5km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Kuala Pahi (6.7km)
Airports close to Kampong Belanga
Sultan ismail petra(KBR), Kota bahru, Malaysia (139.6km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (172.1km)
Narathiwat(NAW), Narathiwat, Thailand (232.1km)