Traveling Luck for Kampong Nior, Kelantan, Malaysia
Where is Kampong Nior?What's around Kampong Nior?
Wikipedia near Kampong Nior
Where to stay near Kampong Nior
The timezone in Kampong Nior is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 17:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.4667°, Longitude. 102.2000°
Satellite map around Kampong Nior
Loading map of Kampong Nior and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kampong Nior, in Kelantan, Malaysia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sungai Channing (0km)
- Sungai Belimbing (0km)
- Sungai Buchau (3.3km)
- Sungai Merhau (3.3km)
- Sungai Juha (3.3km)
- Sungai Pahi (3.3km)
- Sungai Ba (3.3km)
- Sungai Tebong (3.3km)
- Sungai Rimau (4.7km)
- Sungai Lerek (4.7km)
- Sungai Jabor (4.7km)
- Sungai Gandi (4.7km)
- Sungai Cheneh (6.7km)
- Sungai Tayong (6.7km)
- Sungai Gam (6.7km)
- Sungai Tandak (6.7km)
- Sungai Sedulek (6.7km)
- Sungai Puteh (7.5km)
- Sungai Puteri (7.5km)
- Sungai Badak (7.5km)
- Sungai Ipoh (7.5km)
- Sungai Seladang (7.5km)
- Sungai Cheneh (7.5km)
- Sungai Tinjong (9.4km)
- Sungai Batuan (9.4km)
- Sungai Gunong (9.4km)
- Sungai Tualang (10km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Pahi (3.3km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Lubok Perahu (3.3km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Jeram Berhala (7.5km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Kuala Pahi (3.3km)
Airports close to Kampong Nior
Sultan ismail petra(KBR), Kota bahru, Malaysia (140.5km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (182.1km)
Narathiwat(NAW), Narathiwat, Thailand (227.9km)