Traveling Luck for Lepan Kabu Estate, Kelantan, Malaysia
Where is Lepan Kabu Estate?What's around Lepan Kabu Estate?
Wikipedia near Lepan Kabu Estate
Where to stay near Lepan Kabu Estate
The timezone in Lepan Kabu Estate is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 18:19. It's light
Latitude. 5.4667°, Longitude. 102.2167°
Satellite map around Lepan Kabu Estate
Loading map of Lepan Kabu Estate and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lepan Kabu Estate, in Kelantan, Malaysia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sungai Pahi (0km)
- Sungai Ba (0km)
- Sungai Tebong (0km)
- Sungai Gandi (3.3km)
- Sungai Tayong (3.3km)
- Sungai Gam (3.3km)
- Sungai Belimbing (3.3km)
- Sungai Channing (3.3km)
- Sungai Puteri (4.7km)
- Sungai Merhau (4.7km)
- Sungai Buchau (4.7km)
- Sungai Juha (6.7km)
- Sungai Cheneh (7.5km)
- Sungai Gunong (7.5km)
- Sungai Belanga (7.5km)
- Sungai Jelutar (7.5km)
- Sungai Rimau (7.5km)
- Sungai Jabor (7.5km)
- Sungai Lerek (7.5km)
- Sungai Puteh (9.4km)
- Sungai Tandak (10km)
- Sungai Sedulek (10km)
- Sungai Tualang (10.5km)
- Sungai Gatal (10.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Lubok Perahu (4.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Pahi (0km)
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Telok Tok Bidan (6.7km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Kuala Pahi (0km)
Airports close to Lepan Kabu Estate
Sultan ismail petra(KBR), Kota bahru, Malaysia (140.1km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (178.8km)
Narathiwat(NAW), Narathiwat, Thailand (229.3km)