Traveling Luck for Kuala Pahi, Kelantan, Malaysia
Where is Kuala Pahi?What's around Kuala Pahi?
Wikipedia near Kuala Pahi
Where to stay near Kuala Pahi
The timezone in Kuala Pahi is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 18:24. It's light
Latitude. 5.4667°, Longitude. 102.2167°
Satellite map around Kuala Pahi
Loading map of Kuala Pahi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kuala Pahi, in Kelantan, Malaysia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sungai Pahi (0km)
- Sungai Ba (0km)
- Sungai Tebong (0km)
- Sungai Gandi (3.3km)
- Sungai Tayong (3.3km)
- Sungai Gam (3.3km)
- Sungai Belimbing (3.3km)
- Sungai Channing (3.3km)
- Sungai Puteri (4.7km)
- Sungai Merhau (4.7km)
- Sungai Buchau (4.7km)
- Sungai Juha (6.7km)
- Sungai Cheneh (7.5km)
- Sungai Gunong (7.5km)
- Sungai Belanga (7.5km)
- Sungai Jelutar (7.5km)
- Sungai Rimau (7.5km)
- Sungai Jabor (7.5km)
- Sungai Lerek (7.5km)
- Sungai Puteh (9.4km)
- Sungai Tandak (10km)
- Sungai Sedulek (10km)
- Sungai Tualang (10.5km)
- Sungai Gatal (10.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Lubok Perahu (4.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Pahi (0km)
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Telok Tok Bidan (6.7km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Kuala Pahi (0km)
Airports close to Kuala Pahi
Sultan ismail petra(KBR), Kota bahru, Malaysia (140.1km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (178.8km)
Narathiwat(NAW), Narathiwat, Thailand (229.3km)