Traveling Luck for Bukit Tayong, Kelantan, Malaysia
Where is Bukit Tayong?What's around Bukit Tayong?
Wikipedia near Bukit Tayong
Where to stay near Bukit Tayong
The timezone in Bukit Tayong is Asia/Pontianak
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 18:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 5.4667°, Longitude. 102.2500°
Satellite map around Bukit Tayong
Loading map of Bukit Tayong and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bukit Tayong, in Kelantan, Malaysia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sungai Belanga (3.3km)
- Sungai Jelutar (3.3km)
- Sungai Gam (3.3km)
- Sungai Tayong (3.3km)
- Sungai Puteri (4.7km)
- Sungai Pas (4.7km)
- Sungai Temalir (4.7km)
- Sungai Pahi (6.7km)
- Sungai Ba (6.7km)
- Sungai Tebong (6.7km)
- Sungai Mukir (7.5km)
- Sungai Ketubor (7.5km)
- Sungai Gunong (7.5km)
- Sungai Gandi (7.5km)
- Sungai Pera'il (9.4km)
- Sungai Ruit (9.4km)
- Sungai Belimbing (10km)
- Sungai Channing (10km)
- Sungai Keruing (10km)
- Sungai Lata Tunggil (10km)
- Sungai Kasau (10.6km)
- Sungai Peria (10.6km)
- Sungai Merhau (10.6km)
- Sungai Buchau (10.6km)
- Sungai Chenderong Dalam (12km)
- Sungai Tagor (12km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Lubok Perahu (10.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Pahi (6.7km)
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Telok Tok Bidan (9.4km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Lata Ketubor (7.5km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Kuala Pahi (6.7km)
Airports close to Bukit Tayong
Sultan ismail petra(KBR), Kota bahru, Malaysia (139.6km)
Sultan mahmud(TGG), Kuala terengganu, Malaysia (172.1km)
Narathiwat(NAW), Narathiwat, Thailand (232.1km)