Traveling Luck for Ban Nagnia (1), Laos (general), Laos
Where is Ban Nagnia (1)?What's around Ban Nagnia (1)?
Wikipedia near Ban Nagnia (1)
Where to stay near Ban Nagnia (1)
Also known as Ban Na Nhiao
The timezone in Ban Nagnia (1) is Asia/Vientiane
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 18:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 18.45°, Longitude. 104.3°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ban Nagnia (1), in Laos (general), Laos
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Nagnia (1) (0km)
- Ban Nagnia (2) (2.7km)
- Ban Pounglouang (5.3km)
- Ban Phapheung (5.6km)
- Ban Phahuang (8.3km)
- Ban Sôpxay (8.4km)
- Ban Phôndou (8.4km)
- Ban Hatniao (9.7km)
- Ban Phahom (11.1km)
- Ban Khontao (13.9km)
- Ban Kèng-Louang (14.4km)
- Ban Songkhon (16.9km)
- Ban Sôppheung (16.9km)
- Ban Hatpakmut (19.4km)
- Ban Pamak (19.4km)
- Ban Pak Ham (19.6km)
- Ban Nagnip (2) (21.4km)
- Ban Nagnip (1) (21.9km)
- Ban Sôp-Ha (25km)
- Ban Poungxoung (25.1km)
- Ban Kôkkham (25.9km)
- Ban Houaypoung (26.2km)
- Ban Hatkonong (26.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sayphou Phapét (24.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Khouèng Bolikhamxai (9.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Houay Phung (5.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Muang Viangthong (20.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pha Thamtôn (20.2km)
Airports close to Ban Nagnia (1)
Nakhon phanom(KOP), Nakhon phanom, Thailand (190.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ban Nagnia (1)
Nakhon phanom, Nakhon phanom, Thailand (187.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.