Traveling Luck for Phou Phasan, Laos (general), Laos
Where is Phou Phasan?What's around Phou Phasan?
Wikipedia near Phou Phasan
Where to stay near Phou Phasan
The timezone in Phou Phasan is Asia/Vientiane
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. 18.5167°, Longitude. 104.2667°
Satellite map around Phou Phasan
Loading map of Phou Phasan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Phou Phasan, in Laos (general), Laos
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Phahom (5.3km)
- Ban Khontao (6km)
- Ban Phahuang (6km)
- Ban Sôppheung (6.2km)
- Ban Phapheung (7.7km)
- Ban Pak Ham (8.7km)
- Ban Pounglouang (11.1km)
- Ban Nagnia (2) (11.4km)
- Ban Nagnia (1) (12.3km)
- Ban Houaypoung (14.1km)
- Ban Hatniao (14.4km)
- Ban Hatpakmut (14.4km)
- Ban Sôpxay (15.7km)
- Ban Phôndou (15.7km)
- Ban Songkhon (16.9km)
- Ban Hatkonong (18.6km)
- Ban Kèng-Louang (19.4km)
- Ban Vangkhong (21km)
- Ban Kôkkham (21.6km)
- Ban Songkhon (21.9km)
- Ban Poungxoung (22.8km)
- Ban Mouan Noy (22.8km)
- Ban Houay-Hoy (23km)
- Ban Vangdua (23.6km)
- Ban Sôp-Ha (24.5km)
- Ban Pamak (24.5km)
- Ban Nakout (25.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Khouèng Bolikhamxai (11km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Houay Phung (11.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Muang Viangthong (24km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pha Thamtôn (8.3km)
Airports close to Phou Phasan
Nakhon phanom(KOP), Nakhon phanom, Thailand (202.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Phou Phasan
Nakhon phanom, Nakhon phanom, Thailand (199.6km)
Phonesavanh, Phong savanh, Laos (227km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.