Traveling Luck for Ban Hatniao, (LA04), Laos
Where is Ban Hatniao?What's around Ban Hatniao?
Wikipedia near Ban Hatniao
Where to stay near Ban Hatniao
The timezone in Ban Hatniao is Asia/Vientiane
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 18:20. It's light
Latitude. 18.4833°, Longitude. 104.3500°
Loading map of Ban Hatniao and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ban Hatniao, in (LA04), Laos
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Hatniao (0km)
- Ban Phôndou (2.8km)
- Ban Sôpxay (2.8km)
- Ban Kèng-Louang (5.3km)
- Ban Phapheung (8km)
- Ban Songkhon (8km)
- Ban Phahuang (8.4km)
- Ban Phahom (9.7km)
- Ban Nagnia (1) (9.7km)
- Ban Pamak (10.6km)
- Ban Khontao (11.5km)
- Ban Nagnia (2) (12km)
- Ban Nagnip (1) (13.3km)
- Ban Nagnip (2) (13.6km)
- Ban Pounglouang (14.4km)
- Ban Sôp-Ha (15.4km)
- Ban Sôppheung (15.4km)
- Ban Poungxoung (16km)
- Ban Pak Ham (17.5km)
- Ban Kôkkham (17.5km)
- Ban Vanglèn (21.9km)
- Ban Houay-Hoy (22.4km)
- Ban Vanghin (22.8km)
- Ban Naxouang (24km)
- Ban Houaypoung (25.1km)
- Ban Nam Yang (25.3km)
- Ban Namkang (25.3km)
- Ban Sôpso (25.9km)
- Ban Hatpakmut (26.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Khouèng Bolikhamxai (3.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Houay Phung (14.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Muang Viangthong (11km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pha Thamtôn (19.2km)
Airports close to Ban Hatniao
Nakhon phanom(KOP), Nakhon phanom, Thailand (192.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ban Hatniao
Nakhon phanom, Nakhon phanom, Thailand (190.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.