Traveling Luck for Phou Xang-Nao, (LA04), Laos
Where is Phou Xang-Nao?What's around Phou Xang-Nao?
Wikipedia near Phou Xang-Nao
Where to stay near Phou Xang-Nao
Also known as Phou Hang Nao
The timezone in Phou Xang-Nao is Asia/Vientiane
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 18:31. It's light
Latitude. 18.5°, Longitude. 104.34999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Phou Xang-Nao, in (LA04), Laos
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ban Hatniao (2.8km)
- Ban Sôpxay (5.6km)
- Ban Phôndou (5.6km)
- Ban Kèng-Louang (6km)
- Ban Phahuang (8km)
- Ban Phahom (8.4km)
- Ban Phapheung (8.4km)
- Ban Songkhon (8.4km)
- Ban Khontao (9.7km)
- Ban Pamak (11km)
- Ban Nagnia (1) (11.5km)
- Ban Sôppheung (13.5km)
- Ban Sôp-Ha (13.5km)
- Ban Nagnia (2) (13.5km)
- Ban Nagnip (1) (13.6km)
- Ban Poungxoung (13.7km)
- Ban Nagnip (2) (14.4km)
- Ban Kôkkham (14.9km)
- Ban Pak Ham (15.4km)
- Ban Pounglouang (15.7km)
- Ban Houay-Hoy (19.6km)
- Ban Vanghin (21.9km)
- Ban Vanglèn (22.8km)
- Ban Houaypoung (23km)
- Ban Sôpso (23.5km)
- Ban Nam Yang (24.5km)
- Ban Songkhon (25.1km)
- Ban Naxouang (25.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Khouèng Bolikhamxai (2.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Houay Phung (15.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Muang Viangthong (10.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Pha Thamtôn (17.3km)
Airports close to Phou Xang-Nao
Nakhon phanom(KOP), Nakhon phanom, Thailand (195.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Phou Xang-Nao
Nakhon phanom, Nakhon phanom, Thailand (193.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.