Traveling Luck for Ostrov Khasanovskiy, Shyghys Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
Where is Ostrov Khasanovskiy?What's around Ostrov Khasanovskiy?
Wikipedia near Ostrov Khasanovskiy
Where to stay near Ostrov Khasanovskiy
The timezone in Ostrov Khasanovskiy is Asia/Novosibirsk
Sunrise at 07:24 and Sunset at 18:19. It's light
Latitude. 50.3889°, Longitude. 80.2639°
Satellite map around Ostrov Khasanovskiy
Loading map of Ostrov Khasanovskiy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ostrov Khasanovskiy, in Shyghys Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zaimka Bulygina (1.8km)
- Komsomol'skiy (2.5km)
- Levo-Obskiye Dachi (2.8km)
- Pes'yany Blizhniye (3.2km)
- Berezovskīy (3.3km)
- Vostochnyy (3.6km)
- Zhelomanovka (3.8km)
- Semipalatinsk (4km)
- Dachnyy Poselok (4.3km)
- Dachnyy Poselok (4.5km)
- Dachnyy Poselok (4.9km)
- Zheleznodorozhnyy (5km)
- Kholodnyy Klyuch (5.6km)
- Zhana-Semey (6.2km)
- Stroitel'nyy (6.4km)
- Levoberezhnyy (6.6km)
- Pes'yany Dal'niye (7.5km)
- Severnyy (7.6km)
- Dachnyy Poselok (8.2km)
- Bobrovka (8.5km)
- Dachnyy Poselok (9.2km)
- Dachnyy Poselok (9.6km)
- Babinskiy Kar'yer (10.9km)
- Murat (11.8km)
- Mirnyy (12km)
- Prīrechnoe (13.2km)
- Dachnyy Poselok (14km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Khasanovskiy (0km)
- Ostrov Imeni Kirova (0.7km)
- Ostrov Galechnik (1.5km)
- Ostrov Nomer Tri (1.8km)
- Ostrov Kruglen'kiy (3.8km)
- Ostrov Mayorskiy (4.5km)
- Ostrov Bol'shoy (5km)
- Ostrov Tikhomir (5.1km)
- Ostrov Bobrovyy (6.4km)
- Ostrov Skopinskiy Bol'shoy (10.6km)
- Ostrov Babiy (11.8km)
- Ostrov Skopinskiy Malyy (12.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a facility where victims of physical or mental disorders are treated.
- Sanatoriy Sosna (9.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Aktobe (13.3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Poluostrov Zatonskiy (9.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Linëvoye (14.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Semey Qalasy (10.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kholodnyy Brodok (1.1km)
Airports close to Ostrov Khasanovskiy
Semipalatinsk(PLX), Semiplatinsk, Russia (5.3km)