Traveling Luck for Zhangadarīya, Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
Where is Zhangadariya?What's around Zhangadariya?
Wikipedia near Zhangadariya
Where to stay near Zhangadarīya
Also known as Zhanadar'ya
The timezone in Zhangadariya is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 16:20. It's light
Latitude. 44.6247°, Longitude. 64.2978°
Satellite map around Zhangadarīya
Loading map of Zhangadarīya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zhangadarīya, in Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
- section of stream;
- a part of a larger strea.
- Zhangadarīya (0km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Bugumbay-Kazgan (34.6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kolkhoz Imeni Lenina (33.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Zhankala (13.7km)
- a planting of fruit or nut trees.
- Mogila Teresken (29.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kast-Tyube Bugor (38.1km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Mogila Kos-Kyshtyr (20.2km)