Traveling Luck for Qyzylzhuldyz, Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
Where is Qyzylzhuldyz?What's around Qyzylzhuldyz?
Wikipedia near Qyzylzhuldyz
Where to stay near Qyzylzhuldyz
Also known as Kyzylzhuldyz
The timezone in Qyzylzhuldyz is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 15:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.5261°, Longitude. 63.7914°
Satellite map around Qyzylzhuldyz
Loading map of Qyzylzhuldyz and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qyzylzhuldyz, in Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
- a burial site.
- Mogila Ak-Dzhar (50.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Alty-Bay (36.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Oktyabr' (33.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Bayqongyr Qalasy (45.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Qarmaqshy Aūdany (5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Kurkut-Tau (41.1km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Qaraözeq Tarmaghy (30.5km)