Traveling Luck for Zhaqsyqylysh Köli, Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
Where is Zhaqsyqylysh Koli?What's around Zhaqsyqylysh Koli?
Wikipedia near Zhaqsyqylysh Koli
Where to stay near Zhaqsyqylysh Köli
Also known as Ozera Zhaksy-Kylysh
The timezone in Zhaqsyqylysh Koli is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 02:59 and Sunset at 18:50. It's light
Latitude. 46.9047°, Longitude. 62.0242°
Satellite map around Zhaqsyqylysh Köli
Loading map of Zhaqsyqylysh Köli and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zhaqsyqylysh Köli, in Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Zhaqsyqylysh Köli (0km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Aral'skoye More (34.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Aralkum (16.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Zhaksy-Kylysh (5.7km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Aralskoe More (36.3km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Zimovka Uzakpay (40.8km)