Traveling Luck for Kladbishche Kul'dy, Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
Where is Kladbishche Kul'dy?What's around Kladbishche Kul'dy?
Wikipedia near Kladbishche Kul'dy
Where to stay near Kladbishche Kul'dy
Also known as Mogila Kul'dy
The timezone in Kladbishche Kul'dy is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 15:01. It's light
Latitude. 45.0147°, Longitude. 65.4231°
Satellite map around Kladbishche Kul'dy
Loading map of Kladbishche Kul'dy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kladbishche Kul'dy, in Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- May (2.7km)
- Kyzylozek (8.5km)
- Kara-Uzyak (13km)
- Aleksandrovskiy (13km)
- Zhanaaryk (13.6km)
- Abay (14km)
- Qaraözeq (14km)
- Internatsional (14.4km)
- Leprozoriy (15.4km)
- Komsomol'skoye (16.6km)
- Karauyltobe (16.8km)
- Kyzyl Kommuna (18.3km)
- Kazris (20.5km)
- Zhyngyldykol' (21.2km)
- Akzharma (22km)
- Imeni Molotova (22.9km)
- Korovnik (24km)
- Imeni Karla Marksa (24.1km)
- Kooperator (26.2km)
- Koktobe (26.6km)
- Imeni Stalina (28.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Dar'yatam (23.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Kara-Uzyak (13.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kzyl-Orda (22.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Kul'ke (27.1km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Zimovka Ayakkol' (21.7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Most Ospankopir (27.8km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Peski Aralkum (27.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Zhanama (27.3km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Ozero Ayakkol' (24.7km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Kyzylorda (22.4km)