Traveling Luck for Urochishche Aktobe, Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
Where is Urochishche Aktobe?What's around Urochishche Aktobe?
Wikipedia near Urochishche Aktobe
Where to stay near Urochishche Aktobe
Also known as Aktobe
The timezone in Urochishche Aktobe is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 02:52 and Sunset at 18:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.2692°, Longitude. 65.0656°
Satellite map around Urochishche Aktobe
Loading map of Urochishche Aktobe and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Urochishche Aktobe, in Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pervoye Maya (17.1km)
- Rybachiy (17.3km)
- Imeni Lenina (23.7km)
- Bidaykol' (26.8km)
- Qyzyltū (27km)
- Kyzylorak (29km)
- Terengözek (29.3km)
- Imeni Amangel'dy (29.4km)
- Primorskiy Partizan (31.6km)
- Akaryk (34.1km)
- Zhanaaryk (34.6km)
- Qaraözeq (35km)
- Zhaskayrat (37.5km)
- Put' Oktyabrya (39.5km)
- Kara-Uzyak (39.9km)
- Imeni Bakhty (40.8km)
- Bostandykzhol (41.9km)
- Zhartykum (46km)
- Komsomol (46.9km)
- Zharagash (48.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Koyanbay (12.8km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kanal Baykadamskiy (24.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Qyzylorda Oblysy (35.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Zhanama (19.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Terengözek Aūdany (35.3km)