Traveling Luck for Urochishche Aynakol', Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
Where is Urochishche Aynakol'?What's around Urochishche Aynakol'?
Wikipedia near Urochishche Aynakol'
Where to stay near Urochishche Aynakol'
Also known as Aynakol'
The timezone in Urochishche Aynakol' is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 05:34 and Sunset at 16:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.0433°, Longitude. 65.3739°
Satellite map around Urochishche Aynakol'
Loading map of Urochishche Aynakol' and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Urochishche Aynakol', in Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kyzylozek (5.6km)
- May (5.6km)
- Zhanaaryk (8.3km)
- Qaraözeq (9km)
- Kara-Uzyak (10km)
- Aleksandrovskiy (15.9km)
- Leprozoriy (17.6km)
- Abay (19.8km)
- Internatsional (20.2km)
- Kyzyl Kommuna (20.8km)
- Komsomol'skoye (21.5km)
- Karauyltobe (22.4km)
- Imeni Karla Marksa (22.9km)
- Akzharma (24.7km)
- Imeni Molotova (25.3km)
- Kazris (26.2km)
- Zhyngyldykol' (26.5km)
- Koktobe (27.5km)
- Qyzyltū (29.6km)
- Korovnik (29.6km)
- Kurayli (29.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Dar'yatam (24.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Kara-Uzyak (10.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kzyl-Orda (27.6km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Zimovka Ayakkol' (27.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Zhanama (21.5km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Kyzylorda (27.6km)