Traveling Luck for Khrebet Borioynak, Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
Where is Khrebet Borioynak?What's around Khrebet Borioynak?
Wikipedia near Khrebet Borioynak
Where to stay near Khrebet Borioynak
Also known as Khrebet Bel'-Tau
The timezone in Khrebet Borioynak is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 03:41 and Sunset at 17:51. It's light
Latitude. 46.5217°, Longitude. 64.3931°
Satellite map around Khrebet Borioynak
Loading map of Khrebet Borioynak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khrebet Borioynak, in Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Za (8.8km)
- Kolodets Zhar (12.8km)
- Kolodets Doshchan (13.7km)
- Kolodets Dadikbay (17.1km)
- Kolodets Yegizkara (19.3km)
- Kolodets Kyzylkuduk (22.6km)
- Kolodets Bel' (26.1km)
- Kolodets Kumbulak (27.2km)
- Kolodets Abyltaykuduk (27.2km)
- Kolodets Muryn (28.7km)
- Kolodets Zharkuduk (29.8km)
- Kolodets Vyshka (32.4km)
- Kolodets Arystan (32.8km)
- Kolodets Barbol (34.1km)
- Kolodets Tabakkalgan (34.2km)
- Kolodets Sorkuduk (34.3km)
- Kolodets Saykuduk (34.4km)
- Kolodets Nomer Pyat'sot Pyat' (35.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Bestobe (26.7km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Moyynqum (28.7km)
- abandoned well;
- an old water source.
- Kolodets Bet (25.3km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Ostanets Kizemshiktau (20.2km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Kurgancha Kalgan (14.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Khrebet Borioynak (0km)
- salt marsh;
- a flat area, subject to periodic salt water inundation, dominated by grassy salt-tolerant plants.
- Solonchak Karakol' (31.4km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Zimovka Akbulak (32.4km)