Traveling Luck for Dīirmentöbe, Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
Where is Diirmentobe?What's around Diirmentobe?
Wikipedia near Diirmentobe
Where to stay near Dīirmentöbe
Also known as Dermentobe, Dyurmentyube
The timezone in Diirmentobe is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 03:02 and Sunset at 18:23. It's light
Latitude. 45.7833°, Longitude. 63.6500°
Satellite map around Dīirmentöbe
Loading map of Dīirmentöbe and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dīirmentöbe, in Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
- a burial site.
- Mogila Syuin (18.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Tas-Kuduk (28.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Saryapan (38.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Bayqongyr Qalasy (32.3km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Mogila Bostan (37.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Qarmaqshy Aūdany (37.6km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Mogila Kozhike (44km)
- leased area;
- a tract of land leased by the United Kingdom from the People's Republic of China to form part of Hong Kong.
- Bayqongyr (36.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Kurkut-Tau (24.8km)