Traveling Luck for Zimovka Karaaryk, Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
Where is Zimovka Karaaryk?What's around Zimovka Karaaryk?
Wikipedia near Zimovka Karaaryk
Where to stay near Zimovka Karaaryk
Also known as Karaaryn
The timezone in Zimovka Karaaryk is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 15:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.2767°, Longitude. 65.1436°
Satellite map around Zimovka Karaaryk
Loading map of Zimovka Karaaryk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zimovka Karaaryk, in Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pervoye Maya (22km)
- Rybachiy (24.4km)
- Imeni Lenina (28km)
- Qyzyltū (29.1km)
- Bidaykol' (30.1km)
- Zhanaaryk (32km)
- Kyzylorak (32.1km)
- Qaraözeq (32.6km)
- Terengözek (32.8km)
- Imeni Amangel'dy (35.2km)
- Kara-Uzyak (37.8km)
- Kyzylozek (38.1km)
- Primorskiy Partizan (38.7km)
- Akaryk (40.1km)
- May (41.1km)
- Bostandykzhol (45.9km)
- Zhartykum (48.4km)
- Shaghan (52.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Kara-Uzyak (38.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Koyanbay (6.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Qyzylorda Oblysy (38.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Zhanama (15.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Terengözek Aūdany (38.1km)