Traveling Luck for Urochishche Karakoyly, Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
Where is Urochishche Karakoyly?What's around Urochishche Karakoyly?
Wikipedia near Urochishche Karakoyly
Where to stay near Urochishche Karakoyly
Also known as Karakol'
The timezone in Urochishche Karakoyly is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 03:18 and Sunset at 18:13. It's light
Latitude. 45.2183°, Longitude. 65.0414°
Satellite map around Urochishche Karakoyly
Loading map of Urochishche Karakoyly and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Urochishche Karakoyly, in Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pervoye Maya (10.3km)
- Rybachiy (14.6km)
- Imeni Lenina (16.7km)
- Bidaykol' (20km)
- Qyzyltū (20.4km)
- Kyzylorak (22.1km)
- Terengözek (22.4km)
- Imeni Amangel'dy (23.2km)
- Akaryk (28.1km)
- Primorskiy Partizan (28.2km)
- Zhanaaryk (31km)
- Qaraözeq (31.2km)
- Zhaskayrat (31.9km)
- Imeni Bakhty (34.1km)
- Bostandykzhol (35km)
- Put' Oktyabrya (35.4km)
- Kara-Uzyak (35.7km)
- Kyzylozek (37.5km)
- Zhalaghash (38.5km)
- Zhartykum (39.2km)
- Imeni Pyat'desyatiletiya Kazakhskoy Sovetskoy Sotsialisticheskoy Respubliki (40.1km)
- Komsomol (40.2km)
- Shaghan (42.7km)
- May (43.1km)
- Dzhez-Kul' (45.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Kanalykuduk (39.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Kara-Uzyak (35.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Koyanbay (14.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Qyzylorda Oblysy (28.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Zhanama (17.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mädenīet (45.9km)