Traveling Luck for Qaraözeq Tarmaghy, Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
Where is Qaraozeq Tarmaghy?What's around Qaraozeq Tarmaghy?
Wikipedia near Qaraozeq Tarmaghy
Where to stay near Qaraözeq Tarmaghy
Also known as Kara-Uzyak, Protoka Karaozek, Qaraozeq, Qaraözeq
The timezone in Qaraozeq Tarmaghy is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 02:57 and Sunset at 18:36. It's light
Latitude. 45.4664°, Longitude. 64.1167°
Satellite map around Qaraözeq Tarmaghy
Loading map of Qaraözeq Tarmaghy and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qaraözeq Tarmaghy, in Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dzhusaly (4.5km)
- Kentogay (14.3km)
- Imeni Molotova (17.8km)
- Ordazy (21.6km)
- Doskazy (26.2km)
- Imeni Engel'sa (27.9km)
- Qyzylzhuldyz (30.5km)
- Tortkol' (32.5km)
- Karatomyr (34.4km)
- Imeni Tret'yego Internatsionala (34.7km)
- Aktiv (37.7km)
- Chervonnaya Zemlya (38.8km)
- Zharagash (41.4km)
- Imeni Chkalova (43km)
- Undrus (54.7km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozera Karakol' (32.9km)
- a burial site.
- Mogila Dzhuman-Bay (31.9km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Stepi Dzhusan (42.8km)
- a planting of fruit or nut trees.
- Mogila Khodzham-Kul' (32.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Qarmaqshy Aūdany (33.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Qaraköl (25.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Kushokha (37.9km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Qaraözeq Tarmaghy (0km)