Traveling Luck for Qarmaqshy Aūdany, Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
Where is Qarmaqshy Audany?What's around Qarmaqshy Audany?
Wikipedia near Qarmaqshy Audany
Where to stay near Qarmaqshy Aūdany
Also known as Karmakchinskiy Rayon
The timezone in Qarmaqshy Audany is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 04:36 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.5000°, Longitude. 63.7500°
Satellite map around Qarmaqshy Aūdany
Loading map of Qarmaqshy Aūdany and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qarmaqshy Aūdany, in Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
- a burial site.
- Mogila Ak-Dzhar (48.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Alty-Bay (31.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Oktyabr' (34.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Bayqongyr Qalasy (43.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Altynasar (43.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Qarmaqshy Aūdany (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Kurkut-Tau (45.5km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Qaraözeq Tarmaghy (33.5km)