Traveling Luck for Syrdarīya Aūdany, Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
Where is Syrdariya Audany?What's around Syrdariya Audany?
Wikipedia near Syrdariya Audany
Where to stay near Syrdarīya Aūdany
Also known as Syrdar'inskiy Rayon
The timezone in Syrdariya Audany is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 14:54. It's light
Latitude. 45.0000°, Longitude. 66.0500°
Satellite map around Syrdarīya Aūdany
Loading map of Syrdarīya Aūdany and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Syrdarīya Aūdany, in Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Mekebay-Bel'gesi (6.8km)
- Urochishche Karakus (17.7km)
- Urochishche Tastarkol' (25.1km)
- Urochishche Zaineymola (29.2km)
- Urochishche Araltobe (29.3km)
- Urochishche Kiikmola (29.6km)
- Urochishche Araltobe (29.8km)
- Urochishche Karashungyr (30.4km)
- Urochishche Zhel'kekum (31.9km)
- Urochishche Shegenkol' (32.4km)
- Urochishche Kupashnoye (32.7km)
- Urochishche Zhankol' (32.8km)
- Urochishche Burkazan (34km)
- Urochishche Kurtaykol' (34.2km)
- Urochishche Bidaykol' (35.3km)
- Urochishche Ardakkol' (35.7km)
- Urochishche Bekesary (38.1km)
- Urochishche Sabankol' (38.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozera Karazhyngylkol' (30.4km)
- small primitive houses.
- Zimovka Mukhambet (31.8km)
- abandoned well;
- an old water source.
- Kolodets Shukyrkum (6.7km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Kladbishche Alman (27.3km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Most Ospankopir (34.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Togyzbayozek (26km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Protoka Yerimoyet (32.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Syrdarīya Aūdany (0km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Mogila Baubek (39.3km)