Traveling Luck for Tasböget, Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
Where is Tasboget?What's around Tasboget?
Wikipedia near Tasboget
Where to stay near Tasböget
Also known as Tasbuget
The timezone in Tasboget is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 03:17 and Sunset at 18:10. It's light
Latitude. 44.7728°, Longitude. 65.5525°
Satellite map around Tasböget
Loading map of Tasböget and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tasböget, in Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tasböget (0km)
- Belköl (5.8km)
- Kirovo (6.8km)
- Kooperator (7.8km)
- Zhaskayrat (8km)
- Nizhne-Astrakhanskiy (10.9km)
- Burebay (11.4km)
- Korovnik (11.8km)
- Shalakaryk (12km)
- Otdeleniye Besaryk (14.8km)
- Kazris (15.7km)
- Karashoky (17km)
- Komsomol'skoye (17.2km)
- Bukhar-Tobe (17.2km)
- Akkol' (17.3km)
- Karauyltobe (17.4km)
- Berkazan' (17.8km)
- Berkazan' (18km)
- Besaryk (18.4km)
- Satybaldy (20.3km)
- Akzharma (21.4km)
- Imeni Molotova (22.6km)
- Zhanaturmys (22.8km)
- Internatsional (23km)
- Abay (23.1km)
- Kyzyl Kommuna (23.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Kara-Kuduk (18.6km)
- a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
- Kzyl-Ordinskiy Zapovednik (3.6km)
- small primitive houses.
- Zimovka Mukhambet (22.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Berkazan' (18.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Kzyl-Orda (11.1km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Zimovka Ayakkol' (20.9km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Most Ospankopir (22.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Karakozha (7.9km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Ozero Ayakkol' (21.2km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Kyzylorda (11.1km)