Traveling Luck for Gora Yegizkara, Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
Where is Gora Yegizkara?What's around Gora Yegizkara?
Wikipedia near Gora Yegizkara
Where to stay near Gora Yegizkara
Also known as Bugor Yegizkara, Gora Ablan-Tau
The timezone in Gora Yegizkara is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 14:56. It's light
Latitude. 46.4303°, Longitude. 64.1803° , Elevation. 288m
Satellite map around Gora Yegizkara
Loading map of Gora Yegizkara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gora Yegizkara, in Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Yegizkara (5km)
- Kolodets Abyltaykuduk (5.7km)
- Kolodets Zharkuduk (7.8km)
- Kolodets Zhar (9.4km)
- Kolodets Dadikbay (10.7km)
- Kolodets Arystan (12.1km)
- Kolodets Za (13.4km)
- Kolodets Barbol (18.5km)
- Kolodets Bektibay (18.6km)
- Kolodets Bel' (18.8km)
- Kolodets Muryn (22.4km)
- Kolodets Karagayly (23.2km)
- Kolodets Tabakkalgan (23.7km)
- Kolodets Izteleu (27km)
- Kolodets Kankazgan (29.8km)
- Kolodets Doshchan (32.3km)
- Kolodets Nomer Pyat'sot Pyat' (33km)
- Kolodets Talas (35.3km)
- Kolodets Sorkuduk (36.6km)
- Kolodets Saykuduk (40.8km)
- Kolodets Kyzylkuduk (41km)
- Kolodets Tamdy-Kuduk (44.5km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Kurgancha Kalgan (14.9km)
- abandoned well;
- an old water source.
- Kolodets Bet (16.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Khrebet Borioynak (22.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Khrebet Baybishe (38.4km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Zhiryk (42km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Ostanets Kizemshiktau (35.5km)