Traveling Luck for Qurshek, Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
Where is Qurshek?What's around Qurshek?
Wikipedia near Qurshek
Where to stay near Qurshek
Also known as Dzhana-Talap, Kurshek, Zhanatalap
The timezone in Qurshek is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 04:42 and Sunset at 16:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 47.1531°, Longitude. 61.8372°
Satellite map around Qurshek
Loading map of Qurshek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qurshek, in Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Zhaqsyqylysh Köli (35.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Aral'skoye More (47.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Aralkum (29.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Zhaksy-Kylysh (36.2km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Aralskoe More (49.9km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Zimovka Uzakpay (24km)