Traveling Luck for Dzhusaly, Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
Where is Dzhusaly?What's around Dzhusaly?
Wikipedia near Dzhusaly
Where to stay near Dzhusaly
Also known as Jusaly, Karmakchi, Zhosaly, Zhusaly
The timezone in Dzhusaly is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 05:08 and Sunset at 15:47. It's light
Latitude. 45.4878°, Longitude. 64.0781°
Satellite map around Dzhusaly
Loading map of Dzhusaly and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dzhusaly, in Qyzylorda, Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozera Karakol' (37.2km)
- a burial site.
- Mogila Dzhuman-Bay (35.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Oktyabr' (15.6km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Stepi Dzhusan (44km)
- a planting of fruit or nut trees.
- Mogila Khodzham-Kul' (32.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Qarmaqshy Aūdany (29.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Qaraköl (26.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Kushokha (40.2km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Qaraözeq Tarmaghy (4.5km)