Traveling Luck for Amangeldi, Pavlodar, Kazakhstan
Where is Amangeldi?What's around Amangeldi?
Wikipedia near Amangeldi
Where to stay near Amangeldi
Also known as Amangel'dy, Amangeldi, Амангельды
The timezone in Amangeldi is Indian/Kerguelen
Sunrise at 03:58 and Sunset at 20:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 53.561388899999997°, Longitude. 73.845555599999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Amangeldi, in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Amangeldi (0km)
- Aksu (7.9km)
- Lenīn (16.9km)
- Tsvetochnoye (19.7km)
- Zhukovka (20.1km)
- Novosanzharovka (20.2km)
- Nevol'noye (20.4km)
- Tamchilik (23.2km)
- Russkaya Polyana (26.8km)
- Burle (26.9km)
- Enbekshi-Kazakh (27.4km)
- Dzhonkhilik (28.1km)
- Novoivanovka (28.4km)
- Chernousovka (28.5km)
- Novyy Aul (29.9km)
- Rotovka (30.2km)
- Andrianovka (30.8km)
- Agashoryn (31.4km)
- Dobrovol'sk (31.7km)
- Togunas (33.8km)
- Volotovka (34km)
- Pogranichnoye (34.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Ryadovoye (11km)
- Urochishche Beliki (11.1km)
- Urochishche Karatal (14.9km)
- Urochishche Loshchinovka (19.4km)
- Urochishche Buzau (23.7km)
- Urochishche Saybas (25.3km)
- Urochishche Obola (25.3km)
- Urochishche Kyzylkak (25.5km)
- Urochishche Sarykol' (28.5km)
- Urochishche Mogilevka (29.9km)
- Urochishche Suttikol' (29.9km)
- Urochishche Koshunkur (32.6km)
- Urochishche Malyy Zhangubek (32.8km)
- Urochishche Samurza (33.1km)
- Urochishche Bol'shoy Zhangubek (34.3km)
- Urochishche Zhamur (34.4km)
- Urochishche Shilik (34.6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Novosanzharovka (27.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Russkaya Polyana (23.6km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Russko-Polyanskiy Rayon (23.7km)
- salt lake;
- an inland body of salt water with no outlet.
- Qyzylqaq Köli (18.6km)
Airports close to Amangeldi
Tsentralny(OMS), Omsk, Russia (175.9km)