Traveling Luck for Akaltyn, Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
Where is Akaltyn?What's around Akaltyn?
Wikipedia near Akaltyn
Where to stay near Akaltyn
The timezone in Akaltyn is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 05:20 and Sunset at 16:03. It's light
Latitude. 42.0156°, Longitude. 68.0281°
Satellite map around Akaltyn
Loading map of Akaltyn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Akaltyn, in Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets )) (( Kal'ta-Kuduk (8.7km)
- Kolodets )) (( It-Siygan (13.1km)
- Kolodets Akkuduk (25.9km)
- Kolodets )) (( Urta (29.9km)
- Kolodets Urumbay (30.8km)
- (( Bes-Kotan )) (39.2km)
- Kolodets Kontarkuduk (40.3km)
- Kolodets Nayzakum (42.5km)
- Kolodets Kakkuduk (46.1km)
- Kolodets Ashchykuduk (48.8km)
- Kolodets Taskotan (49.1km)
- dry stream bed;
- a channel formerly containing the water of a stream.
- Uzynshynyrau (24.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Tos-Bulak (36.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Shardara Dalasy (11.5km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Shardara Dalasy (5.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny )) (( Sutkent (11.5km)
- abandoned well;
- an old water source.
- Kolodets Maslakhat (29.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Arys Aūdany (29.6km)
Airports close to Akaltyn
Shymkent(CIT), Chimkent, Russia (149.8km)
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (160.2km)