Traveling Luck for Bugor Maymurtobe, Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
Where is Bugor Maymurtobe?What's around Bugor Maymurtobe?
Wikipedia near Bugor Maymurtobe
Where to stay near Bugor Maymurtobe
Also known as Gora Maymurtobe
The timezone in Bugor Maymurtobe is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 05:18 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.9061°, Longitude. 68.4244°
Satellite map around Bugor Maymurtobe
Loading map of Bugor Maymurtobe and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bugor Maymurtobe, in Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- (( Bes-Kotan )) (5.1km)
- Kolodets Taskotan (11.7km)
- Kolodets )) (( Urta (12.4km)
- Kolodets Akkuduk (16km)
- Kolodets Beskotan (16.4km)
- Kolodets Kyzylkuduk (25.9km)
- Kolodets Tys-Kuduk (25.9km)
- Kolodets Ksyul'guk-Kuduk (26.7km)
- Kolodets Buray-Kuduk (29.7km)
- Kolodets Dzhilga-Kuduk (30.8km)
- Kolodets )) (( Bisapan-Kuduk (34km)
- Kolodets Sorgul (37.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Beltaū (27.9km)
- dry stream bed;
- a channel formerly containing the water of a stream.
- Uzynshynyrau (16.9km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Shardara Dalasy (35.9km)
- abandoned well;
- an old water source.
- Kolodets Maslakhat (17.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Kyzdyktau (37.4km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Yzaqudyq Qumy (37km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny )) (( Sutkent (35.5km)
Airports close to Bugor Maymurtobe
Shymkent(CIT), Chimkent, Russia (120.1km)
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (121.2km)