Traveling Luck for Bugor Buruynak, Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
Where is Bugor Buruynak?What's around Bugor Buruynak?
Wikipedia near Bugor Buruynak
Where to stay near Bugor Buruynak
Also known as Gora Buruynak
The timezone in Bugor Buruynak is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 05:17 and Sunset at 16:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.9128°, Longitude. 68.3847°
Satellite map around Bugor Buruynak
Loading map of Bugor Buruynak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bugor Buruynak, in Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- (( Bes-Kotan )) (3.9km)
- Kolodets )) (( Urta (8.4km)
- Kolodets Akkuduk (12km)
- Kolodets Taskotan (13.9km)
- Kolodets Beskotan (17.1km)
- Kolodets Tys-Kuduk (24.5km)
- Kolodets Buray-Kuduk (28.1km)
- Kolodets Dzhilga-Kuduk (29km)
- Kolodets Kyzylkuduk (29.8km)
- Kolodets Ksyul'guk-Kuduk (30.7km)
- Kolodets )) (( It-Siygan (34.7km)
- Kolodets )) (( Kal'ta-Kuduk (35.1km)
- Kolodets Zharkuduk (36.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Beltaū (31.5km)
- dry stream bed;
- a channel formerly containing the water of a stream.
- Uzynshynyrau (12.9km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Shardara Dalasy (31.9km)
- abandoned well;
- an old water source.
- Kolodets Maslakhat (13.8km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Yzaqudyq Qumy (35.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny )) (( Sutkent (31.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Arys Aūdany (36.1km)
Airports close to Bugor Buruynak
Shymkent(CIT), Chimkent, Russia (123km)
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (124.7km)