Traveling Luck for Uzynshynyrau, Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
Where is Uzynshynyrau?What's around Uzynshynyrau?
Wikipedia near Uzynshynyrau
Where to stay near Uzynshynyrau
The timezone in Uzynshynyrau is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 05:18 and Sunset at 16:04. It's light
Latitude. 41.9478°, Longitude. 68.2631°
Satellite map around Uzynshynyrau
Loading map of Uzynshynyrau and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Uzynshynyrau, in Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Akkuduk (1.9km)
- Kolodets )) (( Urta (5.5km)
- (( Bes-Kotan )) (14.6km)
- Kolodets )) (( Kal'ta-Kuduk (22.7km)
- Kolodets )) (( It-Siygan (23.1km)
- Kolodets Taskotan (25.1km)
- Kolodets Beskotan (25.4km)
- Kolodets Tys-Kuduk (26.2km)
- Kolodets Buray-Kuduk (28.5km)
- Kolodets Dzhilga-Kuduk (28.8km)
- Kolodets Zharkuduk (36.1km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovrag Arpa-Tokty (34.9km)
- dry stream bed;
- a channel formerly containing the water of a stream.
- Uzynshynyrau (0km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Buraysay (26.9km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Shardara Dalasy (19km)
- abandoned well;
- an old water source.
- Kolodets Maslakhat (10.5km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Yzaqudyq Qumy (34km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Shardara Dalasy (32.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny )) (( Sutkent (19.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Arys Aūdany (29km)
Airports close to Uzynshynyrau
Shymkent(CIT), Chimkent, Russia (131.6km)
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (136.7km)