Traveling Luck for Kurgan Sarybel', Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
Where is Kurgan Sarybel'?What's around Kurgan Sarybel'?
Wikipedia near Kurgan Sarybel'
Where to stay near Kurgan Sarybel'
The timezone in Kurgan Sarybel' is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 03:02 and Sunset at 17:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.270277800000002°, Longitude. 68.158333299999995°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kurgan Sarybel', in Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kalgansyr (8.2km)
- Zhaushikum (8.7km)
- Kalgansyr (9.5km)
- Kalgansyr (12.3km)
- Kalgansyr (13.7km)
- Kalgansyr (15.3km)
- Kalgansyr (16.6km)
- (( Yenbekshi )) (16.8km)
- (( Makhtaly )) (17.9km)
- Shardara (19.1km)
- Shardara (20.2km)
- Ashchyköl (20.3km)
- Ashchykol' (20.3km)
- Birlik (21.4km)
- (( Algabas )) (22.3km)
- Alakol' (22.5km)
- Voskhod (22.5km)
- Voskhod (23.5km)
- Bekbata (24.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a burial site.
- Kurgan Sarybel' (0km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Kalgansyr (18.9km)
- abandoned well;
- an old water source.
- Kolodets Zhetybukar (20km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ovrag Bandygursay (10.1km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kyzylkumskiy Kanal (23.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Khrebet Kaunbaymolda (12.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Chardara Suw Ombori (23.1km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Protok Kalgansyr (13km)
- salt lake;
- an inland body of salt water with no outlet.
- Ozero Sasyk (22.9km)
- canalized stream;
- a stream that has been substantially ditched, diked, or straightened.
- Protok Kyly (15.7km)
Airports close to Kurgan Sarybel'
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (112.7km)
Shymkent(CIT), Chimkent, Russia (195.2km)
Samarkand(SKD), Samarkand, Russia (241.8km)