Traveling Luck for (( Yenbekshi )), Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
Where is (( Yenbekshi ))?What's around (( Yenbekshi ))?
Wikipedia near (( Yenbekshi ))
Where to stay near (( Yenbekshi ))
Also known as Enbekshi
The timezone in (( Yenbekshi )) is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 14:58. It's light
Latitude. 41.3667°, Longitude. 68.0500°
Satellite map around (( Yenbekshi ))
Loading map of (( Yenbekshi )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Yenbekshi )), in Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Yenbekshi )) (0km)
- (( Makhtaly )) (1.7km)
- Kalgansyr (5.8km)
- Voskhod (5.8km)
- (( Algabas )) (6.6km)
- Voskhod (6.8km)
- Kalgansyr (7.9km)
- Ashchykol' (8.3km)
- Kalgansyr (8.3km)
- Zhaushikum (10.4km)
- Shardara (10.7km)
- Kalgansyr (11.3km)
- Kalgansyr (12.3km)
- Alakol' (12.4km)
- Ashchyköl (12.7km)
- Köksū (14.4km)
- Syrdarīya (16.7km)
- Tartoghay (16.8km)
- Shardara (16.9km)
- Zagotskot (18.8km)
- Bekbata (22.5km)
- Leninzhol (23.2km)
- Pshentobe (23.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- a burial site.
- Kurgan Sarybel' (16.8km)
- oxbow lake;
- a crescent-shaped lake commonly found adjacent to meandering streams.
- Ozero Kalgansyr (3km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Kyzylkumskiy Kanal (14.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Khrebet Kaunbaymolda (20.5km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Protok Kalgansyr (6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Ashchykol' (9.1km)
- salt lake;
- an inland body of salt water with no outlet.
- Ozero Sasyk (10.1km)
- canalized stream;
- a stream that has been substantially ditched, diked, or straightened.
- Protok Kyly (1.2km)
Airports close to (( Yenbekshi ))
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (124.3km)
Shymkent(CIT), Chimkent, Russia (193.5km)
Samarkand(SKD), Samarkand, Russia (247.9km)