Traveling Luck for Bugor Ungul', Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
Where is Bugor Ungul'?What's around Bugor Ungul'?
Wikipedia near Bugor Ungul'
Where to stay near Bugor Ungul'
Also known as Gora Ungul'
The timezone in Bugor Ungul' is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 02:52 and Sunset at 18:05. It's light
Latitude. 41.9417°, Longitude. 68.3419°
Satellite map around Bugor Ungul'
Loading map of Bugor Ungul' and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bugor Ungul', in Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets )) (( Urta (5.3km)
- Kolodets Akkuduk (7.5km)
- (( Bes-Kotan )) (8.7km)
- Kolodets Taskotan (19.4km)
- Kolodets Beskotan (21.6km)
- Kolodets Tys-Kuduk (26.4km)
- Kolodets Buray-Kuduk (29.6km)
- Kolodets Dzhilga-Kuduk (30.2km)
- Kolodets )) (( Kal'ta-Kuduk (30.5km)
- Kolodets )) (( It-Siygan (30.7km)
- Kolodets Kyzylkuduk (35.3km)
- Kolodets Ksyul'guk-Kuduk (36.1km)
- Kolodets Zharkuduk (37.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Beltaū (37.2km)
- dry stream bed;
- a channel formerly containing the water of a stream.
- Uzynshynyrau (7.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Buraysay (27km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Shardara Dalasy (26.7km)
- abandoned well;
- an old water source.
- Kolodets Maslakhat (12.7km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Payasay Novyy (38.3km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Yzaqudyq Qumy (36.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny )) (( Sutkent (27.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Arys Aūdany (31.1km)
Airports close to Bugor Ungul'
Shymkent(CIT), Chimkent, Russia (124.9km)
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (130.4km)