Traveling Luck for (( Bes-Kotan )), Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
Where is (( Bes-Kotan ))?What's around (( Bes-Kotan ))?
Wikipedia near (( Bes-Kotan ))
Where to stay near (( Bes-Kotan ))
Also known as Kolodets Bash-Kutan, Kolodets Bes-Kutan, Kolodets Besh-Kutan
The timezone in (( Bes-Kotan )) is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 04:22 and Sunset at 16:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.8833°, Longitude. 68.3833°
Satellite map around (( Bes-Kotan ))
Loading map of (( Bes-Kotan )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Bes-Kotan )), in Ongtüstik Qazaqstan, Kazakhstan
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- (( Bes-Kotan )) (0km)
- Kolodets )) (( Urta (9.3km)
- Kolodets Taskotan (10.7km)
- Kolodets Beskotan (13.2km)
- Kolodets Akkuduk (13.3km)
- Kolodets Tys-Kuduk (21.1km)
- Kolodets Buray-Kuduk (24.8km)
- Kolodets Dzhilga-Kuduk (25.8km)
- Kolodets Kyzylkuduk (28.4km)
- Kolodets Ksyul'guk-Kuduk (29.4km)
- Kolodets Zharkuduk (32.9km)
- Kolodets )) (( It-Siygan (34.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Beltaū (29.5km)
- dry stream bed;
- a channel formerly containing the water of a stream.
- Uzynshynyrau (14.6km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Shardara Dalasy (33.4km)
- abandoned well;
- an old water source.
- Kolodets Maslakhat (12.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Kyzdyktau (35.3km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Yzaqudyq Qumy (32km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny )) (( Sutkent (32km)
Airports close to (( Bes-Kotan ))
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (122.1km)
Shymkent(CIT), Chimkent, Russia (125.1km)