Traveling Luck for Agynsay, Kazakhstan (general), Kazakhstan
Where is Agynsay?What's around Agynsay?
Wikipedia near Agynsay
Where to stay near Agynsay
The timezone in Agynsay is Indian/Kerguelen
Sunrise at 03:56 and Sunset at 20:07. It's light
Latitude. 53.463888900000001°, Longitude. 73.709999999999994°
Geographic features & Photographs around Agynsay, in Kazakhstan (general), Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Aksu (9.8km)
- Novyy Aul (14.4km)
- Amangeldi (15.5km)
- Dzhonkhilik (18km)
- Zhukovka (18.2km)
- Chernousovka (22.9km)
- Novosanzharovka (26km)
- Karamola (26.3km)
- Tospa (28.1km)
- Lenīn (28.8km)
- Burle (30.8km)
- Enbekshi-Kazakh (31.2km)
- Nevol'noye (33km)
- Tamchilik (33.1km)
- Kalinino (33.7km)
- Tsvetochnoye (35.1km)
- Bessarabka (35.5km)
- Kaudantal (37.1km)
- Kökterek (37.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kyzylkak (19.4km)
- Urochishche Ryadovoye (19.4km)
- Urochishche Obrochnoye (23.5km)
- Urochishche Buzau (24km)
- Urochishche Beliki (24.5km)
- Urochishche Karatal (25.6km)
- Urochishche Koyandy (29.1km)
- Urochishche Bayzhuman (32.7km)
- Urochishche Loshchinovka (32.8km)
- Urochishche Saybas (34.1km)
- Urochishche Suttikol' (35km)
- Urochishche Malyy Zhangubek (35.9km)
- Urochishche Bol'shoy Zhangubek (36.9km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Imeni Amangel'dy (9.5km)
- Sovkhoz Zapadnyy (17.4km)
- Molochno-Tovarnaya Ferma Sovkhoza Zapadnyy (20.6km)
- Otdeleniye Perviye Sovkhoza Zapadnyy (23.3km)
- Sovkhoz Novosanzharovskiy (25.1km)
- Otdeleniye Nomer Tri Sovkhoza Imeni Abaya (32.3km)
- Sovkhoz Imeni Kalinina (36.4km)
- Sovkhoz Yel'tayskiy (37.3km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Novosanzharovka (31.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Russkaya Polyana (37.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Karakoga (25.9km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Russko-Polyanskiy Rayon (38.2km)
- salt lake;
- an inland body of salt water with no outlet.
- Qyzylqaq Köli (7.3km)
Airports close to Agynsay
Tsentralny(OMS), Omsk, Russia (185.8km)