Traveling Luck for Razvaliny Karakoga, Kazakhstan (general), Kazakhstan
Where is Razvaliny Karakoga?What's around Razvaliny Karakoga?
Wikipedia near Razvaliny Karakoga
Where to stay near Razvaliny Karakoga
The timezone in Razvaliny Karakoga is Indian/Kerguelen
Sunrise at 05:19 and Sunset at 18:50. It's light
Latitude. 53.3717°, Longitude. 73.3922°
Satellite map around Razvaliny Karakoga
Loading map of Razvaliny Karakoga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Razvaliny Karakoga, in Kazakhstan (general), Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tospa (7.9km)
- Karamola (11.7km)
- Novyy Aul (15.3km)
- Dzhonkhilik (17.1km)
- Kökterek (19.2km)
- Kaudantal (23.6km)
- Karamyrza (23.9km)
- Chernousovka (25.1km)
- Zhukovka (29.6km)
- Bessarabka (30.5km)
- Kalinino (30.8km)
- Karasu (31.8km)
- Urochishche Aytbay (31.8km)
- Aksu (33km)
- Alimsere (34.6km)
- Zhaskayrat (38.2km)
- Amangeldi (40.5km)
- Novosanzharovka (41.1km)
- Novokrasnovskoye (41.2km)
- Burle (41.7km)
- Enbekshi-Kazakh (41.9km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Yel'tayskiy (18.3km)
- Sovkhoz Zapadnyy (28.3km)
- Ovtsevodcheskaya Tovarnaya Ferma Sovkhoza Zapadnyy (29.3km)
- Molochno-Tovarnaya Ferma Sovkhoza Zapadnyy (29.7km)
- Sovkhoz Imeni Kalinina (31.1km)
- Otdeleniye Perviye Sovkhoza Zapadnyy (32.1km)
- Sovkhoz Imeni Amangel'dy (33.8km)
- Otdeleniye Pyatiye Sovkhoza Chapayevskiy (36.3km)
- Molochno-Tovarnaya Ferma Sovkhoza Koskol'skiy (41km)
- Sovkhoz Novosanzharovskiy (41.4km)
- Molochno-Tovarnaya Ferma Sovkhoza Koskol'skiy (42.3km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Novosanzharovka (42.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Granichnaya (36.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Zharsal (42.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Trudnyy (27.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Karakoga (0km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sileti (39.1km)
Airports close to Razvaliny Karakoga
Tsentralny(OMS), Omsk, Russia (195km)