Traveling Luck for Pes'yany Dal'niye, Kazakhstan (general), Kazakhstan
Where is Pes'yany Dal'niye?What's around Pes'yany Dal'niye?
Wikipedia near Pes'yany Dal'niye
Where to stay near Pes'yany Dal'niye
The timezone in Pes'yany Dal'niye is Asia/Novosibirsk
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 20:24. It's light
Latitude. 50.3333333°, Longitude. 80.299999999999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pes'yany Dal'niye, in Kazakhstan (general), Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pes'yany Dal'niye (0km)
- Levoberezhnyy (1.1km)
- Kholodnyy Klyuch (2.9km)
- Zhelomanovka (4.1km)
- Dachnyy Poselok (4.2km)
- Pes'yany Blizhniye (4.4km)
- Levo-Obskiye Dachi (4.9km)
- Dachnyy Poselok (6.9km)
- Dachnyy Poselok (7.7km)
- Komsomol'skiy (8.2km)
- Berezovskīy (8.6km)
- Vostochnyy (9km)
- Zaimka Bulygina (9.2km)
- Babinskiy Kar'yer (10.1km)
- Prīrechnoe (10.1km)
- Sor (10.2km)
- Dachnyy Poselok (10.4km)
- Karymbay (10.5km)
- Semipalatinsk (11.3km)
- Zheleznodorozhnyy (11.5km)
- Zhana-Semey (13.1km)
- Stroitel'nyy (13.1km)
- Granitnyy (13.7km)
- Severnyy (14.2km)
- Bobrovka (14.9km)
- Dachnyy Poselok (15.5km)
- Dachnyy Poselok (16.1km)
- Ozerki (16.2km)
- Murat (18.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a facility where victims of physical or mental disorders are treated.
- Sanatoriy Sosna (12.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Urochishche Opytnoye Pole (11.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Aktobe (13.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Poluostrov Zatonskiy (16.8km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Protoka Semipalatinka (8.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Semey Qalasy (17.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kholodnyy Brodok (8.6km)
Airports close to Pes'yany Dal'niye
Semipalatinsk(PLX), Semiplatinsk, Russia (5.7km)