Traveling Luck for Tospa, Kazakhstan (general), Kazakhstan
Where is Tospa?What's around Tospa?
Wikipedia near Tospa
Where to stay near Tospa
Also known as Tospa, Тоспа
The timezone in Tospa is Indian/Kerguelen
Sunrise at 03:37 and Sunset at 20:38. It's light
Latitude. 53.425277800000003°, Longitude. 73.332499999999996°
Geographic features & Photographs around Tospa, in Kazakhstan (general), Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tospa (0km)
- Kökterek (11.7km)
- Dzhonkhilik (14km)
- Kaudantal (15.7km)
- Karamyrza (18.8km)
- Karamola (19.6km)
- Chernousovka (20.2km)
- Novyy Aul (20.9km)
- Bessarabka (23.2km)
- Kalinino (23.8km)
- Urochishche Aytbay (23.9km)
- Zhukovka (26.6km)
- Aksu (33.2km)
- Novokrasnovskoye (34km)
- Burle (37.1km)
- Enbekshi-Kazakh (37.2km)
- Ozernoe (37.6km)
- Novosanzharovka (37.7km)
- Karasu (39.2km)
- Saga (39.8km)
- Obalykul' (41.3km)
- Khlebodarovka (44.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Yel'tayskiy (11km)
- Sovkhoz Imeni Kalinina (23.7km)
- Sovkhoz Zapadnyy (34.3km)
- Sovkhoz Imeni Amangel'dy (34.4km)
- Molochno-Tovarnaya Ferma Sovkhoza Zapadnyy (36.1km)
- Ovtsevodcheskaya Tovarnaya Ferma Sovkhoza Zapadnyy (36.6km)
- Sovkhoz Novosanzharovskiy (38.4km)
- Otdeleniye Perviye Sovkhoza Zapadnyy (38.7km)
- Sovkhoz Khlebodarovskiy (45km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Sholansay (20.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Granichnaya (29.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ostrov Trudnyy (25.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Karakoga (7.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Qyzyltū Aūdany (43.6km)
Airports close to Tospa
Tsentralny(OMS), Omsk, Russia (188.4km)