Traveling Luck for Birsuat, Kazakhstan (general), Kazakhstan
Where is Birsuat?What's around Birsuat?
Wikipedia near Birsuat
Where to stay near Birsuat
The timezone in Birsuat is Indian/Kerguelen
Sunrise at 07:43 and Sunset at 15:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 53.4717°, Longitude. 73.8478°
Satellite map around Birsuat
Loading map of Birsuat and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Birsuat, in Kazakhstan (general), Kazakhstan
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kyzylkak (14.7km)
- Urochishche Buzau (15.4km)
- Urochishche Ryadovoye (20.2km)
- Urochishche Beliki (22.1km)
- Urochishche Loshchinovka (23.7km)
- Urochishche Saybas (24km)
- Urochishche Suttikol' (25.3km)
- Urochishche Karatal (25.3km)
- Urochishche Malyy Zhangubek (26.7km)
- Urochishche Bayzhuman (26.8km)
- Urochishche Bol'shoy Zhangubek (27.9km)
- Urochishche Obola (33.2km)
- Urochishche Obrochnoye (33.6km)
- Urochishche Zhamur (34.6km)
- Urochishche Mogilevka (36.1km)
- Urochishche Tinzhal' (36.1km)
- Urochishche Shetkikol' (36.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Amangeldi (11km)
- Aksu (11.5km)
- Lenīn (19.3km)
- Novyy Aul (22.3km)
- Zhukovka (24.6km)
- Dzhonkhilik (27.7km)
- Tsvetochnoye (28km)
- Agashoryn (28.5km)
- Novosanzharovka (28.8km)
- Chernousovka (31.3km)
- Nevol'noye (31.4km)
- Tamchilik (33.6km)
- Karamola (34.1km)
- Burle (34.9km)
- Enbekshi-Kazakh (35.4km)
- Dobrovol'sk (36.6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Imeni Amangel'dy (9.6km)
- Sovkhoz Zapadnyy (18.7km)
- Molochno-Tovarnaya Ferma Sovkhoza Zapadnyy (21.5km)
- Otdeleniye Perviye Sovkhoza Zapadnyy (23.5km)
- Sovkhoz Novosanzharovskiy (27.3km)
- Otdeleniye Nomer Tri Sovkhoza Imeni Abaya (27.6km)
- Sovkhoz Imeni Pushkina (29.6km)
- Otdeleniye Nomer Dva Sovkhoza Imeni Abaya (35.4km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Novosanzharovka (35.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Russkaya Polyana (34.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Karakoga (35.6km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Russko-Polyanskiy Rayon (34.5km)
- salt lake;
- an inland body of salt water with no outlet.
- Qyzylqaq Köli (8.9km)
Airports close to Birsuat
Tsentralny(OMS), Omsk, Russia (186.7km)