Traveling Luck for Karakuduk, Kazakhstan (general), Kazakhstan
Where is Karakuduk?What's around Karakuduk?
Wikipedia near Karakuduk
Where to stay near Karakuduk
The timezone in Karakuduk is Indian/Kerguelen
Sunrise at 07:36 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 53.4667°, Longitude. 73.8450°
Satellite map around Karakuduk
Loading map of Karakuduk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Karakuduk, in Kazakhstan (general), Kazakhstan
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Urochishche Kyzylkak (14.2km)
- Urochishche Buzau (15.2km)
- Urochishche Ryadovoye (20.6km)
- Urochishche Beliki (22.7km)
- Urochishche Loshchinovka (24.2km)
- Urochishche Saybas (24.2km)
- Urochishche Suttikol' (25.3km)
- Urochishche Karatal (25.8km)
- Urochishche Bayzhuman (26.4km)
- Urochishche Malyy Zhangubek (26.6km)
- Urochishche Bol'shoy Zhangubek (27.8km)
- Urochishche Obrochnoye (33.4km)
- Urochishche Obola (33.8km)
- Urochishche Zhamur (34.9km)
- Urochishche Tinzhal' (36.1km)
- Urochishche Mogilevka (36.6km)
- Urochishche Shetkikol' (36.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Imeni Amangel'dy (10km)
- Sovkhoz Zapadnyy (18km)
- Molochno-Tovarnaya Ferma Sovkhoza Zapadnyy (20.9km)
- Otdeleniye Perviye Sovkhoza Zapadnyy (22.9km)
- Otdeleniye Nomer Tri Sovkhoza Imeni Abaya (27.1km)
- Sovkhoz Novosanzharovskiy (27.8km)
- Sovkhoz Imeni Pushkina (29.7km)
- Otdeleniye Nomer Dva Sovkhoza Imeni Abaya (35km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Novosanzharovka (35.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Russkaya Polyana (35.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Karakoga (35.2km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Russko-Polyanskiy Rayon (35.1km)
- salt lake;
- an inland body of salt water with no outlet.
- Qyzylqaq Köli (8.3km)
Airports close to Karakuduk
Tsentralny(OMS), Omsk, Russia (187.2km)