Traveling Luck for Sholansay, Kazakhstan (general), Kazakhstan
Where is Sholansay?What's around Sholansay?
Wikipedia near Sholansay
Where to stay near Sholansay
Also known as Sholaksaj, Sholansay, Шолаксай
The timezone in Sholansay is Indian/Kerguelen
Sunrise at 08:11 and Sunset at 16:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 53.4414°, Longitude. 73.6086°
Satellite map around Sholansay
Loading map of Sholansay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sholansay, in Kazakhstan (general), Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Novyy Aul (9.2km)
- Dzhonkhilik (12.5km)
- Aksu (15.7km)
- Zhukovka (18.1km)
- Chernousovka (19.6km)
- Karamola (19.9km)
- Tospa (20.3km)
- Amangeldi (22.7km)
- Novosanzharovka (28.4km)
- Kalinino (29.9km)
- Kökterek (30.5km)
- Kaudantal (30.8km)
- Bessarabka (31.2km)
- Burle (31.6km)
- Enbekshi-Kazakh (32km)
- Tamchilik (36.6km)
- Lenīn (36.7km)
- Urochishche Aytbay (37.4km)
- Nevol'noye (37.9km)
- Obalykul' (38.9km)
- Karamyrza (39.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Imeni Amangel'dy (16.2km)
- Sovkhoz Zapadnyy (18.4km)
- Molochno-Tovarnaya Ferma Sovkhoza Zapadnyy (21.3km)
- Otdeleniye Perviye Sovkhoza Zapadnyy (24.2km)
- Sovkhoz Novosanzharovskiy (27.9km)
- Sovkhoz Yel'tayskiy (30.1km)
- Sovkhoz Imeni Kalinina (32km)
- Otdeleniye Nomer Tri Sovkhoza Imeni Abaya (36km)
- Otdeleniye Pyatiye Sovkhoza Chapayevskiy (36.9km)
- Molochno-Tovarnaya Ferma Sovkhoza Koskol'skiy (39.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Novosanzharovka (32.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Granichnaya (36.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Karakoga (18km)
Airports close to Sholansay
Tsentralny(OMS), Omsk, Russia (187.6km)