Traveling Luck for Bao-Kara-Su, Kazakhstan (general), Kazakhstan
Where is Bao-Kara-Su?What's around Bao-Kara-Su?
Wikipedia near Bao-Kara-Su
Where to stay near Bao-Kara-Su
The timezone in Bao-Kara-Su is Europe/Moscow
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 51.0833°, Longitude. 61.6500°
Satellite map around Bao-Kara-Su
Loading map of Bao-Kara-Su and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bao-Kara-Su, in Kazakhstan (general), Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Ozëra Koskol' (41.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Log Myylysay (17.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz Svetlinskiy (24.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny Vysokogornyy (39.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Skala Belaya (38.5km)