Traveling Luck for Syr-Dar'ya, Kazakhstan (general), Kazakhstan
Where is Syr-Dar'ya?What's around Syr-Dar'ya?
Wikipedia near Syr-Dar'ya
Where to stay near Syr-Dar'ya
The timezone in Syr-Dar'ya is Asia/Baghdad
Sunrise at 05:15 and Sunset at 16:06. It's light
Latitude. 42.2000°, Longitude. 68.2000°
Satellite map around Syr-Dar'ya
Loading map of Syr-Dar'ya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Syr-Dar'ya, in Kazakhstan (general), Kazakhstan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Araktau (41.4km)
- dry stream bed;
- a channel formerly containing the water of a stream.
- Uzynshynyrau (33.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Tos-Bulak (36.6km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Shardara Dalasy (28.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Shardara Dalasy (23.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Razvaliny )) (( Sutkent (37.6km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Bugor Urtadu-Tyube (31.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Arys Aūdany (6.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Ungul' (36.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Besshoky (46.1km)
Airports close to Syr-Dar'ya
Shymkent(CIT), Chimkent, Russia (127.2km)
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (164.7km)